Dates And Fees
CELTA is eligible for CPF and Pôle Emploi financing. Contact us for details.
(these dates may be modified and more sessions may be added))
- 20th September – 18th October
- 16th October – 10th November
- 13th November – 15th December
23rd October – 24th November
(Our online courses all take place in real synchronous time using Zoom)
(these dates may be modified and more sessions may be added)
- 4th March – 29th March
- 1st July – 26th July
- 11th September – 9th October
- 2nd April – 2nd May
- 19th August – 19th September
- 5th February – 1st March
- 15th April – 10th May
- 14th October – 8th November
- 10th June – 11th July
- 11th November – 12th December
- 8th January – 9th February (four days a week)
- 12th February – 15th March (four days a week)
- 1st April – 7th June (two days a week)
- 11th November – 13th December (four days a week)
Our CELTA courses all cost €1,850
There will be an extra admin charge of €100 for CPF/ Pôle Emploi and OPCA candidates.
NB. CELTA training days run on public holidays
TYLEC (Teaching Young Learners Extension Certificate) 2023
3rd July – 21st July
The course fee is €3,000 and this includes the Trinity exam entry fees.
Enrolment is on a continuous basis.